Thursday 16 May
“Work Life Simulation as a Learning Platform“,
Ms. Mira Grönvall
Time: 9.00 – 10.00
Description: What would learning and teaching be like, if
– the students would be present at school every day?
– the students would always have only one subject for the whole day?
– learning would mainly happen in teams?
– all the second semester courses would be integrated around a big product development project?
– the project would be done in 4-5 persons’ development teams, just like in the real working life?
TAMK Business Information Systems degree programme has put all this into practice in a mobile game project, and we call it a work life simulation. It gives a motivational learning platform for the students and teaching platform for the teachers.